Robert Half International Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist in San Francisco, California
OfficeTeam has an open role for a well-organized and motivated Front Desk Coordinator who is looking to grow their career in San Francisco. The Front Desk Coordinator will manage the lobby area and provide positive first impressions along with welcoming guests. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who is eager to thrive in a challenging environment and deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support. This Front Desk Coordinator position is long-term and starts immediately!
• Answering and routing phone calls in accordance with office policies
• Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients and customers
• Registering and scheduling patient/client appointments
• Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
• Verifying and updating patient demographic and insurance information
• Observing strict patient confidentiality in dealing with callers and patients
• Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
• Knowledge of customer service
• Microsoft Word experience desired
• Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
• Strong communication and social skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please send your resume saved as a WORD document to Loren.Sison@officeteam.com with "Front Desk Coordinator" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam offers competitive pay, access to benefits, complimentary online tutorials, holiday pay, bonus pay, direct deposit, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502766807
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative