Robert Half International Fund Accountant - Private equity team in San Francisco, California
Our client is a privately held investment firm that serves some of the world's most influential families and organizations. They provide financial advisory and family office services, while also managing direct investments with a focus on technology growth equity, venture capital, and real estate.
Large opportunity for career growth
cross functional work with other teams such as corporate finance
Great benefits - 20 days of PTO
Follow stock market holidays, 9 holidays
Half day before the holidays
Medical/dental/benefit - 100% employee
401k there's a match 4%
• Working with the assistant controller & external fund administrator to process capital calls, distributions, wire transfers, and investor updates.
• Provide review and oversight to work completed by the fund administrator.
• Support the private equity teams in deal funding operations.
• Support the private equity teams in data maintenance for portfolio investments.
• Support team with special projects including preparing portfolio decks, maintaining dashboards, and providing ad-hoc reporting.
• Assist with review of quarterly private company investment valuations prepared by Private Equity and real estate teams.
• Assist in review of quarterly GAAP financial statements and Limited Partner reporting packages prepared by fund administrator.
2+ years of experience in public accounting or currently working for a fund
Open to straight out of public accounting (preferably in the VC/PE/Alternative Assets space, but will take other industries too as long as it’s audit!)
Strong work ethic, initiative, and attention to detail.
Superior communication skills, oral and written.
Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Highly motivated, self-driven, solution and detail oriented.
Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business/accounting/economics/finance.
CPA is a plus.
For faster consideration, please view my Linkedin under Charles O'Brien and email me your resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.