Robert Half Fund Administration Associate in san francisco, California
Please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Seeking a Fund Administration Associate who will report to the DIO. The ideal candidate is highly skilled and effective with strong communication and problem solving skills.
· Maintain the integrity of our investment data for externally managed funds and direct investments
· Analyze and process investment transactions, including capital calls, distributions, and management and incentive fee accruals
· Process and validate investment level performance estimates and valuations by coordinating with third-party relationships to ensure accurate and timely information is captured
· Set up new investments in the system by working with the investment team to understand key investment properties and benchmarks, reading legal documents, and entering fee and liquidity terms
• Monitor team inbox and respond to requests accordingly
• Perform investment, cash, and unfunded commitment reconciliations
• Deposit key manager materials on our internal data storage system to allow for the investment staff to easily access important reports in a timely manner
• Support all asset classes (marketable securities, natural resources, real estate, and private equity)
• Work closely with the investment team, reporting, and investment operations teams and communicate with various teams
• Assist IT team with testing new systems or upgrades to existing systems
• Portfolio administration project teams
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree plus four years of applicable experience, or combination of education and relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Intermediate proficiency in business applications, such as Microsoft Office;
intermediate Excel skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with accounting systems and the
internet; computer literacy.
• Understanding of and ability to apply accounting skills and concepts.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to clearly and
effectively communicate information to internal audiences and client groups.
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to contribute as part of a
Perks and work life balance are important to the company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and their families, comprehensive medical, and fantastic PTO. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.