Robert Half International Fund Controller in San Francisco, California
If you are interested on applying for this position. Please view my Linkedin under Jayvelle Castaneda and email your resume.
Our client is a San Francisco-based real estate investment and development firm with a nationwide commercial real estate portfolio of approximately $2B AUM, is seeking a Fund Controller to provide full life-cycle accounting and support for a portfolio of commercial real estate properties in their private real estate investment Funds.
The position requires a highly motivated individual with extensive financial and accounting experience with commercial real estate investments and fund accounting, as well as fair value financial reporting. The candidate must have the ability to work independently and be able to quickly assume the duties of the position. The Controller will be involved with all day-to-day accounting functions, budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting for a portfolio of commercial property investments in one or more of private their real estate investment Funds.
· 6+ years Public/private with a CPA ideal, or straight Real Estate Investment (Big10 firm preferred but relevant experience is more important).
· Already experienced in Real Estate both Fund and Property level understanding. Development understanding a plus too.
· Most ideal if they have extensive Yardi experience.
· Willing to take an up and comer that “gets it done” and wants to see the full-cycle of RE investment.
· Will report directly to the CFO
· This person will get a flavor of what’s going on across the firm and offer some fresh eyes and perspective. Opinion will be highly valued.
For details on salary and benefits, please view my Linkedin under Jayvelle Castaneda and email your resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.