Robert Half International Immigration Paralegal in San Francisco, California
One of the nation's largest firms is looking for an immigration paralegal to join their team in San Francisco! If you are proactive, organized, and looking to propel your legal career, this may be the role for you!
• Prepares and files nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications for permanent residency and secondary benefits for foreign nationals
• Organizes and prepare petition packets for review and filing.
• Communicates with employees and human resources professionals to gather needed information and documents required for the preparation of petitions and applications.
• Prepares and files global business visas and work permits with supervision.
• Enters and maintains data in immigration case management system.
• Organizes and maintains immigration files.
• Maintains hard copy files and documents as required to support all immigration activity on behalf of clients.
• Works directly with attorneys and other team members to manage caseload from intake through processing and filing.
• Ensures that clients are kept apprised of the progress of their cases.
• Assists in responding to immigration inquiries in a timely manner.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in business immigration is required
• An interest in pursuing business immigration as a career
• Good case management aptitude and analytical skills
• Good independent judgment
• A working knowledge of the application of legal processes applied in immigration law
• Demonstrated organizational and technical skills
• Ability to function as part of a team
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize and balance competing demands
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502687573
Staffing Area: Legal