Robert Half Lead Designer in San Francisco, California
Description Primary Duties:
• Own all of company's design: UI/UX, website design, graphics for sales and marketing (digital), logo, brand design, etc. Work directly with Co-Founder to define & execute on roadmap, working from an existing brand style guide and design philosophy.
• Leverage a broad skillset across design tools: e.g Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Webflow etc. to deliver world-class design across all elements of company.
• Make experiences with company beautiful, seamless, and intuitive. You will have an incredible eye for user experience, with a focus on clean, sleek, simple, and intuitive messaging and graphics.
• An opportunity to contribute directly to product strategy and direction. Hands off management style. Wear many hats and do whatever it takes.
• 5- 10 yrs. experience as a cross-functional designer; UI/UX, website design, logo design, branding, sales & marketing digital assets etc.
• Broad skillset across design tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Webflow etc.
• Advanced creative eye to create experiences with Unum ID that are beautiful, seamless, intuitive.
• Create clean, sleek, simple and intuitive messaging and graphics.
• Knowledge/passion around security, distributed systems (incl. blockchain), and digital identity are prferred. (FinTech or Crypto)
• Thrives in a startup environment. Self-starter, detail oriented, perfectionist & collaborator.
• Flexible and enjoys doing what it takes to get things done. Requirements Marvel, Adobe Illustrator, Wireframes, Wire Framing, White Papers, Websites, Website Updates, Website Content, Website Maintenance, webUI, Web Site Development, Web Production, Web Page Logic Flow, Web Page Development, Web Page Creation Software, Web Standards, Web Development, Web Design, Web Develop, Web Content Management, Web Content, Visual Design, Visual Communication, UX/UI Design, UX, User Flows, UI Design, Ui Mockups, UI, Typography, Print Materials, Photoshop, Photoshop Illustrator, Intuitive, Intuitive User Interfaces, HTML, Digital Experiences, Digital Asset, Communication, Brand Awareness, Brand Consistency, Brand Guidelines, Brand Standards Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.