Robert Half International Marketing Specialist in San Francisco, California
The Creative Group is looking for a Marketing Specialist for a Law Firm in San Francisco. This role will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the implementation, planning and management of short- and long-term business development and marketing initiatives.?
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for branding and profile-raising of the attorneys, to include, sponsorships, conferences, directory rankings and other awards, memberships, and public relations opportunities.
- Managing and ensuring timely and effective execution of all marketing events.
- Developing content for marketing materials; brochures, e-mail and other similar formats; and managing related production and distribution. Identifying and securing external conference speaking opportunities Utilizing InterAction to track business development activities.
- A minimum of three years related experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, required.? Experience working within Interaction or similar CRM strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of website database/technology, intranet database/technology and mass e-mail distribution software.
- A general understanding of marketing concepts and principles, and ability to develop, implement and manage related initiatives.?
- Ability to manage large internal and external events from developing theme to post-event analysis. Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00410-9501651499
Staffing Area: Creative & Marketing