Robert Half International Medical Assistant in San Francisco, California
Excited for a career-building opportunity in the healthcare industry? Robert Half Healthcare is seeking candidates looking for a Medical Assistant position at a growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to grow in the healthcare industry and enjoy exceeding customer expectations. In the Medical Assistant role, you will become part of a team that helps to provide the best care and service to patients in the Bay Area. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
• Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
• Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
• Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
• Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
• Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
• Must have certification from a medical assistant program or military medical corpsman program.
• One to two years of experience in a medical setting.
• Have high school diploma, bachelor degree, or equivalent.
• A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology, coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: March 4, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00416-9502822524
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance