Robert Half International Medical Receptionist in San Francisco, California
Robert Half Healthcare is seeking a skilled and reliable full-time receptionist to join a private sports medicine clinic located in San Francisco. Come join the office of a world renowned solo orthopaedic surgeon with his highly motivated patients and compassionate staff! For information on this position please contact Nwamaka at email@example.com
• Checks patients in/out while managing incoming calls in a timely manner
• Schedules appointments with attention to detail to ensure effective clinic flow
• Confirms appointments via phone and email; provides patients with paperwork
• Coordinates patient care by preparing clinic charts for patient days, along with rooming patients
• Explains/collects all appointment fees and discusses payment plans; follow up on outstanding balances
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical coding, billing, and claims procedures
• Accurately posts diagnosis, procedure, & DME codes to patient accounts and claims
• Maintains a clean and professional appearance of the lobby area, conference rooms, and kitchen
• Performs data entry and scanning to EMR; orders office supplies
• Completes special administrative projects as needed
• Excellent patient relationship care
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Highly dependable with excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptionally detail-oriented and well-organized
• Flexible, responsible, and self-motivated
• Ability to plan, make, and execute decisions
• Ability to interact well with co-workers and patients
• EMR/EHR experience preferred (Athena Health, etc.)
• Long-term commitment
To apply, please submit your resume to Nwamaka at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and stay safe!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00416-9502818029
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative