Robert Half International Medical Records Specialist in San Francisco, California
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is looking for a highly-skilled and detail-oriented Medical Records Specialist looking to apply their skills in the healthcare industry! This opportunity will not only improve your already polished skills, but will give you a chance to grow your career amongst established and successful people within the company. This role requires an eager and ambitious candidate to enter into a dynamic environment where you would be able to excel.
• Receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
• Following up on unpaid claims and denied claims
• Work on ageing reports in a timely manner
• Worked with payer websites, portals, and calling directly to resolve billing issues
• Submit appeals
• Managing the status of accounts and balance and identifying inconsistencies
• Issuing bills, receipts and invoices
• Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
Requirements • Experience in a high-volume specialty physician practice office
• 1 Year experience handling medical records
• Knowledge of managed care, Medi-Cal, Medicare eligibility, authorization and billing requirements and physician billing procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Experience with EPIC
• All candidates required to undergo background check, health-screen, and drug-screen
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.