Robert Half International Office Coordinator in San Francisco, California
An Office Coordinator role is currently wanted by a Tech Startup to maintain and supervise operations. This job would be best suited for candidates that are self-starters looking to grow their career! Duties will involve being the main point of contact for employees, building management and strong leadership. This Office Coordinator position is short term and starts immediately!
• Take charge of communication systems, copy services, word processing, utility services, main and distribution services, office reception, and office equipment
• Help Management in managing budget for office related items and staff
• Assess and find improvements in office efficiencies
• Lead overall office administration
• Take part in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
• Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
• Comfortable with G Suite
• Back office support experience preferred
• Deep understanding of Receptionist Duties
• Administrative Assistance experience desired
• Expertise in event management
** If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please click APPLY NOW on the link below. To follow up, please call OfficeTeam and ask for Pinky Wong at 415-434-2429 Ext. 21055.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.