Robert Half International Office Manager – Tech Start-Up in San Francisco, California
An Office Manager role is currently wanted by a Tech Startup to maintain and supervise operations. This job would be best suited for candidates that are self-starters looking to grow their career! Duties will involve being the main point of contact for employees, building management and strong leadership. This Office Manager position is short term and starts immediately!
Contact Loren.Sison@OfficeTeam.com with a copy of your resume in Word Format
• Take charge of communication systems, copy services, word processing, utility services, main and distribution services, office reception, and office equipment
• Help Management in managing budget for office related items and staff
• Assess and find improvements in office efficiencies
• Lead overall office administration
• Take part in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
• Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
• Comfortable with G Suite
• Back office support experience preferred
• Deep understanding of Receptionist Duties
• Administrative Assistance experience desired
• Expertise in event management
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please send your resume saved as a WORD document to email@example.com with "Office Manager" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam offers competitive pay, access to benefits, complimentary online tutorials, holiday pay, bonus pay, direct deposit, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502726335
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative