Robert Half International Office Services Associate in San Francisco, California
A litigation law firm in San Francisco is in search of a tenured office clerk to assist with a document organization project. This person will help within many different departments.
· Mailroom: receiving, documenting, sorting, distributing, collecting, assisting with outgoing mail
· Front desk: assist with backup reception, greeting clients, assisting with calendar
· Copy Services: Copy/scan/print projects
· Hospitality: Maintaining office stock, setup/cleanup kitchens, conference rooms
· Facilities: Coordinating and assisting with office moves, furniture rearrangement, etc.
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Computer literate
· Previous Customer Service experience
· Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
· Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 40lbs
The firm is looking for someone with a positive attitude, takes initiative, and is willing to help out wherever needed. To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to Darien at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502687576
Staffing Area: Legal