Robert Half International Payroll Specialist with Essential Nonprofit in San Francisco, California
• Work closely with the HR to execute confidential employee actions and to input into KRONOS timely and accurately.
• Audit employee information in payroll system for completeness and accuracy.
• Track and process all employee garnishments and payroll deductions timely and accurately.
• Process bi-weekly payroll via KRONOS software timely and accurately.
• Process bi-weekly pay via ACH or live paper check timely and accurately.
• Pay bi-weekly payroll taxes to Federal & State government timely and accurately.
• Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax reports timely and accurately.
• Generate year end W-2
• Participate in preparing monthly payroll break-downs for contract invoicing as needed.
• Perform payroll report generation, organization, and filing system.
• Maintain the confidentiality of the agency’s financial and employee information.
BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience processing accounting transactions.
• Experience with KRONOS Payroll software preferred.
• Must have strong skills in QuickBooks or comparable accounting software.
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.