Robert Half International Project Assistant – Construction in San Francisco, California
OfficeTeam is seeking a Project Assistant position in the Construction industry. If you love research, are talented at multitasking, and have exceptional organizational skills, then this may be the job for you! We seek someone with the skills and abilities to succeed in this challenging career. If you are interested in becoming a Project Manager in the future, this a great position to start with! This Project Assistant position is contract to hire in San Francisco!
• Providing key partners with project information
• Requesting information needed to fill in incomplete documents
• Assist project teams by providing administrative, technical, and clerical support
• Documenting meetings and keeping records of assignments and progress
• Handling data analysis and report development, proofreading and editing documents, and preparing presentations
• Making travel arrangements and finding accommodations for training seminars, conferences, and additional project-related events
• Providing support to Project Managers by organizing team meetings and communication per project specifications to maintain project deliverable schedules
• Researching information online
• BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field is preferred
• Meeting coordination and planning experience preferred
• Expertise in bindery printing projects
• Comprehensive knowledge of cross functional project management
• Past experience with the Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Knowledge of database and file management
• 1-2 years of experience in a business/office setting required
• Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please send your resume saved as a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Construction Project Assistant" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam offers competitive pay, access to benefits, complimentary online tutorials, holiday pay, bonus pay, direct deposit, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502766798
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative