Robert Half International Property Accountant - Collaborative Team in San Francisco, California
Our client is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), and is one of the largest owners, managers, and developers of first-class office properties in the United States.
This position is open due to growth and will report directly to the controller.
· Growing portfolio
· Like to promote from within (This position is a back fill for an internal promotion)
· Great benefits & good health plans, 200% 401k contribution match for first 3% (they contribute 6% for your 3%), 15% discount ESPP
· 4-5% annual pay raise
· 40 hour work week (50 during close)
· 16 person team; everybody gets a lot of 1:1 time
• 4-5 years of property accounting experience, ideally from a REIT.
• Strong communication skills, need to be friendly to fit in here
• Willingness to learn
• Software: Strong Excel skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.