Robert Half International Public Relations Manager in San Francisco, California
PR Manager responsibilities:
• Create press releases and related communications materials.
• Coordinate media relations initiatives and help execute all communications strategies.
• Manage social media channels (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn) to amplify key messages to our users, and monitor online conversations to help influence social media strategy.
• Be the communications liaison between the communications team and to elevate commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, with a particular focus on serving Latinx, and African American communities.
• Provide organization-wide communications support by contributing thoughtful ideas that will help advance project objectives, and respond in a timely manner to time-sensitive issues.
• Help develop speakers bureau by providing event logistics support and conducting research and outreach as needed.
• Proactively pitch reporters and respond to media inquiries in a timely manner.
• Prepare and manage detailed media lists and activity reports.
• Manage online press room to ensure it is regularly updated.
•2-3 years of experience in public relations or communications roles with some combination of:
o Managing press releases
o Coordinating media interviews on behalf of an organization
o Experience managing social media channels on behalf of an organization
• Proficiency using Cision software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Spanish fluency preferred, but not required
• Track record of securing media placement for clients or organizations
Public Relations, Communication Strategy, Social Media, Press Releases, Spanish Language
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.