Robert Half International Revenue Cycle Analyst in San Francisco, California
One of Robert Half's distinguished clients is seeking a revenue cycle analyst to execute and improve revenue cycle management (RCM) function. The RCM analyst will be expected to understand RCM framework, and work with the RCM team in developing effective methods and tools to drive cash collections. Because of the complex nature of healthcare billing, we are seeking professionals who have the necessary skillsets to grow the business unit. The analyst will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of claims billing and collection processes are in place to support our mission. This position will be at the forefront of defining the company’s processes, best practices, and systems to further support financial growth.
● RCM operations
○ Perform monthly bank and claim reconciliation
○ Complete monthly revenue integrity checks
○ Oversee and manage billing practices. This includes ensuring claims are not approaching timely filing or appeal windows.
○ Investigate, document, and work with finance to execute refunds
○ Investigate, document, and take action on denials and/or underpayments
○ Ensure account receivables remains accurate and transparent
○ Be the main point person for revenue cycle related questions
● Process and systems implementation
○ Execute the monthly claim generation process and address exceptions
○ Strategize on methods to improve all functions of RCM including insurance verification, billing, etc.
○ Assist with any new system implementations related to the RCM platform
● Documentation, training, and ongoing communication
○ Educate customers and internal stakeholders on how to integrate the revenue cycle platform
○ Mentor and develop RCM framework for additional members if needed
● Experience with revenue cycle systems
● Experience executing revenue cycle management, especially in a healthcare setting
● Knowledge of industry terminology and best practices
● Proficiency in Excel
● Proficient about basic accounting and business management knowledge as it relates to revenue cycle
● Knowledge of the US healthcare system, digital health, and the startup work environment
● Ability to develop fantastic relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
● A passion and ability to deliver quality work that meets or exceeds expectations
● Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
● Demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.