Robert Half International Scrum Master in San Francisco, California
• Getting to a point where they’re an Agile (Scrum-light), Sprints, use JIRA/Confluence, keep track of
• Needs a Scrum Master who can help lead from Scrum/Release Management who can help get the backlogs going, hold the sprints, has 2 Scrum Masters already (maybe more junior folks who they can bring up and can groom them – temp to hire situation
• Digital side off Freeman is booming, building virtual websites, online webinars, Avixio (AV show with 50K people), large scale virtual events (registration
• Do the cool front-ends of virtual conference center
• Shadow for first month on a couple of projects on getting them up to speed (hourly stand) could start 20 to 30 hours depending on workflow – first projects would be, take on smaller projects then grow up, more corporate-based work (Dell, GE, AWS) and building their own shows CDW (tech talk series), starting to build event hubs and sites for these clients, immersive websites,
• Development team, producers that rely on Scrum Masters to be the conduit to the development team and keep the teams on the project, they’re also interfacing with QA department to release, make sure that everything gets put through QA then live
• Somebody who has worked in an Agile environment for a year or two, familiar with JIRA/Confluence, certification is a bonus, experience and interest in building websites and being a digital savvy-person
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Rober Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $28.50 - $30.00 / Hourly
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 24, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00410-0011570032
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT