Robert Half Senior Executive Support in San Francisco, California
Unflappable Senior Level Executive Assistant with experience in a financial or consulting environment needed to support a busy Global Technology executive.
The ideal Executive Assistant has 5+ year global calendaring experience working and reporting to a senior executive & has flexibility to be available via technology depending on business needs. The executive is seeking strong attention to detail, impeccable writing and organizational skills and an Executive Assistant who thrives in an everchanging and dynamic environment.
Prior executive support experience in wealth management, financial services or professional services with global experience a must. PLEASE CONTACT NATALIE LUE, ROBERT HALF ( Natalie.Lue - at - roberthalf - .com) WITH YOUR RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT for confidential consideration. The role is based in San Francisco with a need for a self-starter who can work well with internal & external connections across all time zones and collaborate on behalf of the executive.
· A minimum of five years directly related experience in an advanced administrative position, preferably in a financial or consulting environment.
· Intermediate or advanced knowledge and ability to complete word processing tasks (correspondence, reports, memos, proposal, charts, agreements, Power Point presentations).
· Demonstrates good decision-making skills and can make decisions with minimal supervision.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of staff members. Be a team player, dealing effectively with co-workers at all levels and clients.
· Ability to communicate professionally in a clear and precise manner.
· Ability to exercise good business judgment when responding to the needs of clients, both internally and externally.
· Possesses outstanding organizational skills.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner with limited supervision.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Intermediate to advanced oral and written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and punctuation).
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.