Robert Half Senior Fund Accountant – VC in San Francisco, California
Please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Position: Senior Fund accountant – VC
Our client is a leading Venture Capital firm in the Bay Area. They are looking to hire a Senior Fund Accountant. They currently have about $2B AUM and the portfolio is growing fast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and team.
• Verify the accuracy of invoices and facilitate the accounts payable/receivable process
• Liaise with service providers (fund administrator, audit and tax teams, etc.)
• Assist with the quarterly and annual financial statement audits, tax returns and regulatory/compliance filings
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other transactions for funds as well as management company
• Process and review transactions related to the Funds’ investments and expenses
• Monitor banking activity and process/review transactions as needed including wire transfers and line of credit requests
• Assist with the review of credit card transactions and reconciling items
• Assist with the preparation of company budgets
• Maintain organized and thorough accounting documentation
• Perform other related tasks or projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting
• 2-5+ years of professional experience
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Superb verbal and written communication skills a must
• Experience with QuickBooks not necessary but a plus
• Ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of internal constituents
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.