Robert Half Senior Human Resources Generalist in San Francisco, California
Description Technical Skills:
• There are currently 118-120 EE's.
• A brilliant HR professional with 8-10 years of experience, preferably with experience working in a union environment
• Tactical HR day to day tasks including Benefits Administration, Experienced with leaves, ADA/FEHA Accommodation experience, documenting, tracking, and holding interactive process/Return to work meetings,
• Investigations, working with Union staff
• Supporting the HR team (HR Generalist + HR Administrator) with Employee Relations issues from end to end (Understand clearly how those unfold and is reported as they're happening since they have to go through union)
• Adhere to, and follow, CBA progressive discipline and other articles of CBA,
• Potentially participate in negotiation/LMC (Labor/ Management Committee) meetings.
• Organized, confidential
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Teams and SharePoint
• Familiar with ADP
• Annual evaluation process (through ADP)
• Edit/ review of Employee Handbook
• 3 consecutive days on site during core business hours (9am – 5pm)
• This person will need to be HIPPA verified, and go through anti-harassment training with Open Hand (available and free with the client)
• Someone who is detail oriented work, organized, process driven
• HRIS - ADP (Not a hard requirement) Requirements Employee Relations, Benefits Administration
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.