Robert Half International Senior Tax Manager in San Francisco, California
Please email Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their global team.
The position: we are looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager on its growing team. The position assists the Tax Department with a wide range of investment fund tax and accounting related responsibilities, including but not limited to, the review of federal, state, local and foreign tax filings and related workpapers, the review of book to tax adjustments, the review of management company books and various other tax planning projects.
This role will be managing a team of 20 people.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Preparation of K-1 activity journal entries and year-end closing entries; preparation of journal entries related to tax accounting; and preparation of monthly partnership accounting for investment partnerships.
• Support the tax planning, compliance, and preparation efforts for family members and their related partnerships, trusts, estates, charitable entities and investments as needed.
• Preparation of trust, individual, partnership, LLC, corporate, foundation, and gift tax returns and work papers as needed
The ideal senior tax manager candidate:
• 10+ years of experience in partnership tax, with asset management clients
• Good communication skills as this person will be managing a team in Asia along with in the US and Canada.
Why work here:
• Busy seasons are a lot less hectic than most CPA firms
• They are a family firm, everyone knows everyone by name
• Strong leadership team: All the managing directors came from big 4
• Career path: partnership track
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502685971
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance