Robert Half International Staff Accountant in San Francisco, California
A prestigious San Francisco based professional service firm is seeking to fill two staff accountant positions! Located in the heart of the financial district, this established and recognized organization needs to fill these positions quickly. The first position requires 2+ years of progressive accounting experience and the second position is a lead accountant role that requires a minimum of 3+ years progressive accounting experience. Both roles will be considered for a contract
Success driven candidates that meet the following qualifications and are currently unemployed are encouraged to submit their resumes immediately!
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration (preferred but will consider candidates with progressive accounting experience).
• Experience and knowledge of Excel and Word are required. Proficiency in QuickBooks, Great Plains or Peachtree preferred.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Experience with GAAP accounting is desirable.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
• Responsible for the management of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable sub ledgers (familiarity with accrual accounting would be a plus)
• Bank Reconciliations on multiple accounts
• Journal Entries – creating and posting
• General ledger maintenance and reconciliations
• Perform and assist in month-end and year-end close
• Produce financial statements and perform analysis for senior management
* If you believe that you will be a good fit for this opportunity, please send your updated resume (in Word format) and a brief intro to Sabrina Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org *
Accountemps is the recognized leader in temporary financial staffing, providing excellent opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, credit and collections, data entry, finance, payroll, and taxation. Our relationships with top companies ensure our employees enjoy top pay, challenging careers and assignments with the best opportunities for full-time employment. Accountemps is a division of Robert Half International, which was included among Fortune magazine's list of "America's Most Admired Companies."
Accountemps, a Robert Half company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502726182
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance