Robert Half International Sutter Health Patient Service Representative in San Francisco, California
Description Interested in getting into Healthcare?
Robert Half Healthcare has an excellent career opportunity as a Patient Service Representative for our client Sutter Health. You will perform a variety of administrative healthcare duties within the Surgical Care Department at Sutter Health. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Do you love interacting with patients and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment? Then this position may be for you!
• The first point of contact for patients and their inquiries.
• Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and professional manner.
• Coordinate and facilitate with physicians and staff for patient care
• Assisting in the management of patient medical records
• Provides clerical support by answering telephones, scheduling, and registering patients.
• Verifies insurance coverage, obtains patient demographics, ensures necessary authorizations are obtained prior to patient visits, and may troubleshoot billing problems.
• Perform general administrative tasks including faxing, e-filing, and managing patient records Requirements
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Previous experience with an electronic medical record system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.