Robert Half Tax Manager in San Francisco, California
Description Need to have:
• 8+ years of related tax experience – okay if from Big4
• Industry experience is a must
• B.A./B.S. in Accounting or related field.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite, with a particular focus on MS Excel.
• Experience using RealPage, Yardi, or other accounting GL and Financial Reporting systems.
• Experience managing and optimizing for efficiency across multiple technology systems.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to communicate with investors Requirements Corporate Tax, Corporate Tax Compliance, Corporate Tax Department, Complex Tax, Complex Tax Return, Annual Tax Provision, Annual Tax, Annual Income Tax Provision, Real Estate Accounting, Real Estate Funds, Real Estate Investment Trusts, Real Estate Lending, Investments
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.