Robert Half Tax Senior in San Francisco, California
Exciting opportunity to join a San Francisco based wealth management firm that provides premier services to ultra-high net worth clients, families and foundations. They are looking for a tax senior who would play a pivotal role in helping clients with diverse tax needs and strategies.
• Tax return preparation. Must be able to take the lead in preparing to submission/review standard 1040, 1041, 1065 and 1120s for the HNW cohort
• 709 and 706 experience highly desirable
• Liaising directly with clients in collecting all supporting tax documentation and delivering a smooth return experience for clients
• Familiarity with Estate and Gift Tax and associated planning is a major plus
• California return experience required
• Preparation of tax analysis and projections especially estimated tax payments and form 2210
• Experience with returns with high levels of AMT and MTC
This is a great opportunity to join an established firm with a great executive team and mentorship. The ideal candidate should have:
4 + years of tax preparation experience (EA or CPA license is preferred)
Comfortable in a client facing role and comfortable working with high-net-worth individuals
Demonstrated experience in tax compliance
A genuine desire to know our clients and help them achieve what is most important to them
Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, encouraging professional development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail
Please reach out to Mahmoud Adam, CPA via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (408) 455-2675 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.