Robert Half International UI Designer in San Francisco, California
Description • Use current design aesthetic to build out new features for new software platform product (style guide provided)
• Conduct revision tracking
• Collaborate with engineering team and VP but execute design independently
• Mock-up designs in a way that’s easy to read and understand
• Provide CSS to accompany designs
• Create icons Requirements Mobile UI, Motion UI, UI Components, UI Design, UI, Ui Mockups, UI Specifications, UI UX And Design, UX/UI Design, webUI, Visual Materials
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.