Robert Half International Accounts Receivable in San Gabriel, California
Accountemps is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/ Accounts Receivables Specialist to assist our client in managing their day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
• Balance and maintain accurate records
• Match purchase orders with invoices and Packing slips
• Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
• Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
• Enter Vendor invoices and prepare payments
• Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
• Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
• Provide general administrative assistance to management
• Will manage multiple sets of Books
For Immediate Consideration please forward your resume to Karina Pido at email@example.com or Ryan Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org
• collections, 1 year (Preferred)
• Accounts Receivable, 3 years (Preferred)
• quickbooks, 5 years (Preferred)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $17.00 - $21.75 / Hourly
Location: San Gabriel, CA
Date Posted: October 5, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00300-9502712947
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance