Robert Half International Associate Advisor – Lead Advisor Track ($450M AUM) in San Jose, California
Please email Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join a fee-only financial planning
The Associate Advisor will do the following:
• Work with Advisory Group, Investment department, tax group, and Client Services department to learn and participate in all aspects of the wealth-management process.
• Help gather client data and personal and financial goals
• Analyze and evaluate client financial documents
• Assist in developing and building client financial plans, investment policy statements and portfolio reports
• Assist in the implementation and monitoring of client financial plans—includes working with outside advisors such as estate attorneys, CPAs and insurance professionals
• Prepare client and prospective-client correspondence and presentations
• Expand and maintain client, advisor and prospect database
• Assist with the integration of technology solutions/platforms
• Assist with the implementation of a document management system
This is a great opportunity to join a growing RIA firm. The ideal candidate:
• Must have very strong communication and relationship building skills
• Profile 1: 1-3 years of Client Service or Financial Planning experience and currently working on their CFP
• Profile 2: 3+ years of Advisory and Planning experience and must have the CFP
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, free lunches, encouraging professional development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please email your updated resume at email@example.com or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: San Jose, CA
Date Posted: January 4, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502803600
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance