Robert Half International Associate Advisor – Lead Advisor Track ($450M AUM) in San Jose, California
Please email Ren at email@example.com with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join a fee-only financial planning
The Associate Advisor will do the following:
• Work with Advisory Group, Investment department, tax group, and Client Services department to learn and participate in all aspects of the wealth-management process.
• Help gather client data and personal and financial goals
• Analyze and evaluate client financial documents
• Assist in developing and building client financial plans, investment policy statements and portfolio reports
• Assist in the implementation and monitoring of client financial plans—includes working with outside advisors such as estate attorneys, CPAs and insurance professionals
• Prepare client and prospective-client correspondence and presentations
• Expand and maintain client, advisor and prospect database
• Assist with the integration of technology solutions/platforms
• Assist with the implementation of a document management system
This is a great opportunity to join a growing RIA firm. The ideal candidate:
• Must have very strong communication and relationship building skills
• Profile 1: 1-3 years of Client Service or Financial Planning experience and currently working on their CFP
• Profile 2: 3+ years of Advisory and Planning experience and must have the CFP
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, free lunches, encouraging professional development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please email your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Jose, CA
Date Posted: September 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502685948
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance