Robert Half Client Associate in San Jose, California
Please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Premier RIA/Financial Planning firm with $1.2B AUM and about 250 clients is looking for a Client Associate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Work with Advisory Group, Investment department and Client Services department to learn and participate in all aspects of the wealth-management process.
· Help gather client data and personal and financial goals
· Analyze and evaluate client financial documents
· Assist in developing and building client financial plans, investment policy statements and portfolio reports
· Assist in the implementation and monitoring of client financial plans—includes working with outside advisors such as estate attorneys, CPAs and insurance professionals
· Prepare client and prospective-client correspondence and presentations
· Expand and maintain client, advisor and prospect database
· Assist with the integration of technology solutions/platforms
· Assist with the implementation of a document management system
very strong communication and relationship building skills
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in finance
Must be at least already in the CFP program
At least 1+ years of financial planning experience in an RIA (Paraplanner etc experience is good)
We offer competitive compensation and a first-rate benefits package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and 401k.
For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.