Robert Half International Legal Analyst in San Jose, California
Candidates who possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support might thrive in this Paralegal position. If you have a passion for the legal field, think about an immediate position as a Paralegal via Robert Half Legal. Located in San Jose, California, this work opportunity is a remote opportunity with occasional onsite needs. To succeed in this position, you will need to exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities.
• Support attorney through all stages of project work
• Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
• Data base management of all relevant documents
• Thorough investigation and analysis of complex legal documents
• Housing development transactions – assist with reviewing, drafting, finalizing, and compiling a variety of legal documents related to closing of Housing development projects and loan transactions
• Reviewing and drafting contracts (consultant agreements, grant agreements, amendments), typically based on standard the company’s templates
• Drafting the company’s resolutions based on memoranda prepared by company staff
• Assistance with processing Company’s vendor and consultant contracts, to include: obtaining updated insurance certificates and reviewing for completeness/conformity with contract requirements, confirmation of business tax registration, preparing routine forms with contract information and routing documents for signatures through Adobe or other company platforms
It is a terrific chance to assist with training to support staff, as well as build case management skills and client relationships. In addition, the organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level. Contact us today if you want to learn how to grow your paralegal career!
Contracts experience desired
Expertise in Lease Transactions
Proficiency in Fair Housing Law
Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
Customer service oriented communication skills
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: San Jose, CA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00420-0011666750
Staffing Area: Legal