Robert Half International Litigation Paralegal in San Jose, California
A leading San Jose area, full-service law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their growing team. This is a full-time, salaried position with a firm that rarely has openings. They offer top benefits and more than a month of paid time off to start.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
• Prior paralegal experience in litigation
• Working knowledge and understanding of federal and state rules
• Working knowledge and ability to navigate federal and state dockets
• Working knowledge and understanding of civil procedures
• Working knowledge of Westlaw
• Cite-checking and Bluebooking skills
• Excellent attention to detail and superb organization and communication skills
• Solid analytical, critical thinking and time management skills
• Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel
• The ability and willingness to work in a challenging, rewarding, and fast-paced team work environment
• B.A./B.S. degree is required
• Paralegal certificate is a plus but not required
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: San Jose, CA
Date Posted: February 17, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00420-0011708969
Staffing Area: Legal