Robert Half International Technical Project Manager in San Jose, California
If you're looking for a new opportunity, this position for a talented Technical Project Manager could be right for you! We are looking for a candidate who is adept to manage and be hands on with IT Managed Services. This is a long term contract opportunity with the potential to convert full time. This role is based in San Jose, California area.
If this role sounds like the perfect position for you, Apply today!
• Build and maintain servers
• Design and implementation of WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
• Mange computer networks and systems
• Troubleshoot and re-mediate technical issues on servers
• Supporting end-users via telephone, email, chat, and in person.
• Utilizing remote monitoring and management tools to ensure system performance and up-time.
• In depth knowledge of Linux with a focus on Redhat/CentOS/Ubuntu
• Strong knowledge of Storage Technology, both local and hosted, including design, implementation, maintenance, upgrade / transition planning and execution.
• Strong knowledge of NFS
• Experience with networking (Troubleshooting, DNS, protocols, firewalls, hardware and software)
• Strong knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, Docker, etc.)
• Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of both public licensed and Commercial-off-the-Shelf software tools
• Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects
• Excellent user interface, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $46.71 - $59.00 / Hourly
Location: San Jose, CA
Date Posted: March 3, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03220-0011715027
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT