Robert Half Operations Manager in San Leandro, California
We might have the perfect job for you! Robert Half's client is seeking an experienced and talented Operations Manager to oversee all daily operations in their San Leandro office. This company is currently an industry leader in its field and looking to double-down on growth initiatives as well as expand into other markets. The candidate should be comfortable working in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment with proven success multitasking and managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. Apply today with Robert Half!
· Supervise customer service and production teams to ensure efficient order fulfillment
· Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
· Monitor and communicate inventory levels to Purchasing Department
· Supervise all office and warehouse personnel’s attendance, performance, and adherence to company policies
· Manage customer service escalations
· Coordinate with customer service and shipping team in Bethlehem, PA to facilitate stock transfers and inter-office orders
· Supervise safety protocols and standards to ensure safe and productive work environment
· Promote team collaboration with other functional areas
· Convey Myers EPS culture of excellence and integrity in all interactions with customers and employees
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
· Experience using Enterprise level ERP Systems such as Macola, JD Edwards, SAP, NetSuite, or Oracle
· Experience working in a manufacturing or contractor environment a plus
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Software - Knowledge of general business software and aptitude for learning new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office, FedEx and UPS Shipping Software.
Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.