Robert Half International Medical Scheduler in San Luis Obispo, California
We currently have an open position for a highly-skilled, motivated Medical Scheduler at a healthcare organization. If you're passionate about gaining healthcare industry experience, then we may have a position for you!
How you will make an impact:
• Answering telephones in a friendly and timely manner, exhibiting professional etiquette at all times
• Scheduling patient appointments for consultations, evaluations, treatments, follow-up, or re-evaluation
• Obtaining existing and new patient insurance information for insurance verification
• Assisting in maintaining and updating patient medical records
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
What we're looking for:
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• At least one 1 year of previous medical scheduling experience
• Strong customer service skills required
• Previous experience working with a healthcare practice management system preferred
• Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.