Robert Half Account Receivable Representative in San Mateo, California
Our client is seeking to hire an Account Receivable Representative (Contract to full-time hire) to join their team in San Mateo, CA. You will be primarily responsible for accounts receivables and collections. The position is onsite 5 days per week. Apply today for consideration! Those who recently graduated in the field of accounting and seeking to gain experience are encouraged to apply.
• Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, posting cash receipt to the client’s accounts receivable and manage incoming checks and EFTs
• Process Premium Finance Agreement, collect down payments, and update finance log.
• Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared, and issue client refund
• Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting the service teams.
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies and issues.
• Run Daily Process and mail out daily invoices
• Review and prepare the aging report to the service teams
• Point of contact for clients including accounts receivable ledger reconciliation and discrepancies
• Handle incoming/outgoing accounting mails.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and to be flexible with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
• Must work well with others in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently, with minimal supervision and have the ability to take initiative and create solutions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience
• 6 months+ year of accounting experience is desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.