Robert Half Accounting Analyst Opportunity for a Great Family Office in San Mateo, California
Please reach out to Mahmoud Adam, CPA via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (408) 455-2675 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join a great office that manages the business, personal, and philanthropic affairs of an ultra-high net worth family in San Francisco.
The staff accountant will help the senior accountants with the various accounting functions the team is handling.
Key responsibilities include:
· Prepare checks, invoices and fund transfer documentation
· Review bank recons and ensure sufficient cash for payments of assigned entities
· Prepare cash flow statements
· Prepare work papers for external auditors with interim and year-end procedures
· Maintain loan ledgers
· Maintain general ledgers of assigned entities
· Maintain strict confidentiality of all information at all times
· Maintain a control list of bank accounts and prepare any bank forms as accounts are opened
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm with a great executive team and mentorship. The ideal candidate should have:
· BS in accounting preferred or a degree from a four-year college with coursework in accounting, finance or economics
· 2-3 years of accounting experience
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
· Demonstrates critical thinking skills
· Team-player with excellent communication and attention to detail
· Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
· Experience with Bill.com a plus
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, encouraging professional development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please reach out to Mahmoud Adam, CPA via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (408) 455-2675 to be considered for this opportunity.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.