Robert Half International Executive Assistant in San Mateo, California
Robert Half is working with a local non-profit to assist with a temporary Executive Assistant coverage for the next 3 - 6 months. If you have experience or have been looking for experience supporting a CEO, this would be a great opportunity for you! Located in San Mateo, our client offers an easy ily accessible office surrounded by plenty of amenities. If interested, apply now, The role starts within a month, so we need to find a candidate ASAP. Apply now!
• Support the work of the CEO, the Board of Directors and Executive Management Team.
• Anticipate the CEO needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to
support the executive in carrying out their duties and role.
• Manage the daily schedule of CEO, ensuring that they know their schedule 24 hours in advance and
keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
• When the CEO chairs meetings: Prepare agenda in advance; assist with research/background
information, content development, and creation of presentations/meeting documents and
• Effectively manage contacts and relationships with Board Members, and board meeting logistics,
and acting as a first point of contact for Board Member queries.
• Act as the lead in preparation for Board Meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the
progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for board
material preparation and producing a final Board packet.
• Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making
protocols are followed.
• Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
• Ensure various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying,
scanning, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested,
and maintaining executive files as needed.
• Process and maintain expenses for CEO and CFO and submit monthly reports to accounting
• Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Drive own or agency vehicle to meetings and other venues, as required; documenting and reporting
mileage according to agency procedures; comply with agency vehicle policy at all times.
• Complete and submit accurate timesheets and absence reports to management in a timely manner.
• Actively nurture and advance the cooperative, harmonious and teamwork-oriented environment
• Perform other related duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Requirements - Proficiency in Meeting Minutes
Command of Calendar Management
Basic Computer Skills experience desired
Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
A dynamic company is seeking an individual to support senior management at an influential and progressive company. Receive fair compensation and grow your career in this amazing opportunity. If you are a passionate individual with plenty of drive and initiative, we would love to hear from you about this amazing opportunity to grow as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.