Family Law Attorney in San Mateo, California
A well-known San Jose firm has an immediate opening in our Menlo Park office for a full-time family law attorney.
· Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with DissoMaster, Essential Forms and Lawgic is ideal.
· Candidate must possess excellent writing skills and be able to draft motions, pleadings, letters, memos, and other documents.
· Candidate must be able to verbally communicate clearly, skillfully and discretely with clients, Opposing Counsel, vendors, accountants, etc.
· Candidate must work effectively with legal secretaries, paralegals and attorneys as part of a team.
· Candidate must be able to make court appearances independently and handle various family law hearings on behalf of clients.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of licensed family law experience and must be licensed to practice law in California.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.