Robert Half International Fund Accountant - $21B AUM Hedge Fund in San Mateo, California
Please email Ren at email@example.com with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is a very progressive Hedge Fund with investments in Private Equity.
The Fund Accountant will be responsible for all facets of the fund accountant function and demonstrate strong abilities in the following areas:
• Prepare fund books, allocations, and bank reconciliations
• Prepare unaudited or audited financials, foreign filings, outside partner requests, etc.
• Prepare financial statements for audits
• Prepare fund tax documents and reports; and assist with the review of investor tax information reporting
• Gather info for audit requests/research questions from auditors
• Calculate distributions to investors, including interest payable
• Review operations accruals, reconciliations and accounting support; and fundings and distributions
• Check investor statements to accounting documents
• Research investor questions and gather information
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a great executive team and mentorship. The ideal candidate:
• 3+ years of experience either coming out of another Hedge Fund, or Fund Admin, VC firm, or public audit with Asset Management Experience
• Ideally someone with understanding of side-pocket, allocations, options, futures, swaps, derivatives
• Strong GPA
Why work here?
• Full medical, dental, vision; the firm pays 100% of premiums
• HDHP medical plan; the firm funds significant portion of HSA account
• Meals provided, and dinner for those working past 6pm
• Onsite gym
• Commute reimbursement, particularly during busy season
• 401k profit sharing contribution: discretionary at YE and based on total compensation for CY; vesting schedule of 3 years
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: San Mateo, CA
Date Posted: January 4, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502803593
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance