Robert Half International AR/Collections Clerk in San Ramon, California
Well-established, publicly traded company in tri-valley area, California is hiring for an AR clerk to support customer collections/payments processes. If you're looking to grow your accounting experience working in a fast-paced environment, submit your resume! We are looking for a customer-focused professional with an ability to solve problems on the fly.
• Make outbound/receive inbound calls on accounts that are 5-29 days past due and assist customers with bringing their accounts current
• Approximately 180 - 200+ phone calls daily
• Identify root cause of customer delinquency and generate effective solutions for customer
• Conduct minimal skip tracing necessary to prepare account for next level of collections
• Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores (meet qualitative objectives)
• Become a productive member of the department (meet quantitative objectives)
• Maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Attendance – being here on time ready to work at the start of the shift
-Preferably, a Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree with relevant work experience
-Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
-Accuracy and attention to detail
-Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
-Ideally, proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
-Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
-Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
-Aptitude for numbers
-Data entry and word processing skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $17.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: November 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00340-9502759166
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance