Robert Half International Software Engineer - ServiceNow in SAN RAMON, California
Software Engineer - ServiceNow
As a ServiceNow Developer at Robert Half you will be responsible for working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The Service Now Developer will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the customers utilizing the Platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows, and catalog requests
Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
Build automation, integrations, or other capabilities to ensure efficient processes and solutions.
Perform administration of the ServiceNow platform, including issue, performance mitigation, and health checks.
Perform unit test planning and execution for own code.
Contribute to test strategy for integration testing. May create automated unit tests.
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
• 6+ years working experience as Developer and 10 years overall in IT.
• 6+ years of experience developing on and administration of the ServiceNow platform
• 6+ years of experience with ITIL based processes and tool or equivalent experience supporting applications
• 6+ years of experience in ServiceNow configuration & administration with Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform and PaaS model with relevance to ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, SFTP, and MID server.
• Thorough understanding of ServiceNow platform with ability to design solutions
• Practical experience with IT Service Management and ITIL processes in an enterprise environment.
• In-depth experience with ServiceNow ITSM applications for Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service, Configuration, Asset Management.
• Strong knowledge of ServiceNow glide layer and wrappers build on top of it.
• Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining business rules, data policies, client scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Notifications, ACLs, Workflow, Variables, Portal Widgets, and Flow Designer Flows
• Experience with CMDB, and Integration Hub
• Good Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Good Knowledge of n-tiered architecture.
• Good team player, attention to detail and ability to work well and communicate with others.
• Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly
• Experience with ServiceNow advanced applications including Cloud Management, Service Portfolio, Discovery, Service Mapping, Demand Management, Project Portfolio, Governance Risk & Compliance, and Integration Hub.
• ITIL Foundation certification
• ServiceNow System Administrator certification
• ServiceNow Developer certification
• ServiceNow ITSM Implementation Specialist certification
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video .
Follow us on Twitter @RHCorpJobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing agency. We believe working happy is the only way to work. We’ve made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and companies build happy, productive teams.
Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Whether you're an experienced staffing professional or looking to transition your industry expertise to a fulfilling new career, apply today!