Robert Half User Experience (UX) Designer in San Ramon, California
Our client is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to be a part of the User Experience Design team. This team is responsible for design projects for the colleague experience on desktop and mobile. The work produced by this team utilizes a range of design disciplines such as design sprint, user research, interaction/product design, and visual design.
In this role, you will lead the solution for a product area. You will collaborate directly with stakeholders and cross-functional teams on one or more design projects that includes interdependent features and functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Work closely with stakeholders to understand business objectives and user goals
· Leverage qualitative and quantitative research to provide guidance to stakeholders
· Facilitate brainstorming sessions or design sprints to come up with different design options
· Create and iterate design deliverables like wireframes, interactive prototypes and/or visual designs
· Solicit feedback on designs and provide constructive feedback for other designers
· Ability to understand technical boundaries and terminologies to ensure developmental concerns are considered in the design solution
· BA or equivalent in related fields
· 5-8+ years of experience in User Experience Design (not limited to visual/graphic, interactive, product, user experience, user research)
· Proven skills in task modeling, wire frame and user flow diagramming, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design, product design, user centered design, usability methodologies, industry standards and trends
· Highly proficient in Figma or other design tools like Sketch or Adobe XD
· Good understanding of current web technologies
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.