Robert Half International Tax Manager - Public in Sandpoint, Idaho
Dianne LaValley is recruiting for:
We are working with a client who is looking for an experienced CPA Tax Senior or Tax Manager. This role is for the Tax Manager that wants to be an integral team member in a growing business. We want you to help develop a trusted brand to be proud of. You will assist in building the business by marketing to clients, taking ownership of superior work product and being a contributing teammate.
This role is based in beautiful Sandpoint, ID. You will have it all in Sandpoint-- a true 4-season lifestyle. If you love outdoor recreation, beautiful views and a thriving community mixed with an awesome career opportunity, then this is the role for you.
What you will need to bring:
● Leadership skills and a strong desire for professional growth
● Team management skills for your tax accounting staff, including training, mentoring and general supervisory responsibilities
● Subject matter expertise and an ability to answer questions and be a resource for staff and others
● A team player approach, providing support to your peers, supervisors and team
● Strong client communication skills and ability to perform client interviews and be a trusted advisor to clients
● Project management skills, including great client relationship management
● Technical skills that include reviewing and preparing individual and business tax returns and assisting with the billing process
● Ability to own correspondence with taxing authorities, perform tax research and be the contact person for the IRS and other audits
● Act as the authority on tax, communicating tax changes to staff and partners
● CPA required
● 3+ years in a public accounting role
● Working knowledge of QuickBooks & current tax software(s)
● Tax expertise at state and federal levels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Sandpoint, ID
Date Posted: November 23, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03650-0011538346
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance