Robert Half International Product Marketing Manager in Sandy Springs, Georgia
The Creative Group is working with a client in Dunwoody that is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience in the Infrastructure, Technology, or Gas related industries. This person will be responsible for translating technical capabilities into engaging marketing messaging.
· Daily collaboration with Product Management to ensure alignment on product launches and release updates.
· Working with Product Management and Senior Marketing leader to develop product launch plans and on-going marketing efforts in support of product lines.
· Develop product positioning and messaging, including market value propositions.
· Communicate value proposition to sales team and work with Director of Business Development to ensure effective sales enablement as new products are launched.
· Create product launch materials and collateral.
· Collaborate with brand marketing team members to ensure brand alignment and consistency.
· As a part of the product launches, create materials to support competitive analysis for product categories.
· Develop on-going target marketing, social media and P.R. campaigns to build and support market demand for product.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Marketing.
• Proven track record of creating compelling product stories that have generated market demand.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Date Posted: February 13, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-9502853621
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing