Robert Half International Tax Staff - Public in SANTA BARBARA, California
Prepare and begin reviewing tax returns for Mid-Sized Private Companies in multiple industries, Investment Entities, High Net-Worth Individuals, Fiduciary Entities, and Non-Profits.
· Assist with Tax Planning and Projections.
· Conduct tax research & prepare accurate work papers
· Respond to tax authority notices independently.
· Make journal entries for year-end close including bank reconciliations. * Generating trial balance & financial statements.
· Analyze current and prior year General Ledger, Cash book, Journal.
· Discuss with client year-end adjustments to be included. * Handle routine client questions, and work with clients to obtain necessary information for financials and tax return completion.
· Communicate client service improvement and business growth opportunity ideas to management.
· Assist with training & support of entry level tax accountants.
Qualifications & Requirements
· MUST HAVE 3+ years Current CPA Firm experience
· CPA earned or in-progress
· Bachelor’s required, Master's in Tax or Accounting preferred
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
· Perform complex financial analysis
· Experience with Lacerte
· Experience with QuickBooks
For more information please call Tami Erickson at 805-568-0838 or email at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: SANTA BARBARA, CA
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01260-0011461464
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance