Robert Half International Technology Administrator in Santa Barbara, California
We are currently partnered with a great non-profit company looking for a systems administrator with a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing for an exciting project. If you have are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, you may excel in this role.
What you get to do every single day:
· Maintain servers, load-balancers, and NetApps across a variety of locations
· Influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
· Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
What you bring to the role:
· Experience working with Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond
· Working knowledge of NetApps (CDOT)
· Expertise in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
· Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
· Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby or Shell, Perl
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.