Robert Half International Accounts Payable Specialist in Santa Clara, California
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is working with a local construction company in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team! If you have a strong background in Accounts Payable, vendor management and have a background doing so within the construction industry, apply now! This company is an essential business so it will be an on-site salaried position with benefits, PTO and sick leave.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Accounts Payables functions; Entering payables into the system, reconciling vendor statements, resolving vendor issues, matching, coding, sort, log, scan, file invoices checks, and other documents
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Perform special projects as assigned
• Writing 200+ checks/ month
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)+
• 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience
• Previous experience with the construction industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & word
• Experience working with American Contractor software
• Excellent analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail is a must
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $57,000.00 - $62,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00420-9502723056
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance